For shelter organizations reaching for a ‘no kill’ shelter mission Fido Love resources can help families in your community to rehome their dog responsibly with guidance and support.
When families ask “I can no longer meet my dog’s needs but don’t want to surrender him at a shelter, what other options are available for me?”
It’s a common question faced by shelter staff. How does your organization respond? Fido Love is a resource to offer families who want to rehome their pet dog directly, and responsibly into a new home. Fido Love provides an online platform for families in need to promote their dog to adoptable families, with expert guidance and support.
Fido Love dog rehoming service provides . . .
- Advice and guidance to families on how to safely, smartly rehome their dog directly into a great new home
- A step-by-step process with guidance and advice for smart rehoming at each step along the way
- An initial screening of adoptive families who have registered and provided information about themselves
- Marketing exposure to thousands of adoptive families
- A courteous and respectful online community to connect dog loving families
Shelter Resources Available
- How to create a great Fido profile to promote your dog
- Evaluating a new adoptive family and checking new home references
- Your dog’s adoption day – rehoming agreements, microchip transfers, and more…
- Easing your dog’s transition into a new family
- and more…
We invite you to link to these pages from your website as a resource to families in need.
Where’s Fido Love?
Fido Love begins it’s journey of smart dog rehoming in Oregon and Washington, and is now available – starting Winter 2015 – in all U.S. states.